Marius Frank offers a unique consultancy and delivery service to support your learning journey
- 35 years, as a Head of Science, Director of Music, Head of Year, successful Headteacher (in challenging urban circumstances), CEO (ASDAN Education) and digital materials specialist gives him a unique experience of the English education system
- He has developed a professional network of over 100 colleagues with similar beliefs and values, some of whom are listed here
- Currently, he is working on developing the Achievement for All Bubble (an online leadership development and professional learning environment that is growing by the day in terms of content and effectiveness) and leading an Achievement for All DfE-funded contract aimed at securing better outcomes for young people in the youth justice system with Special Education Needs
- Working in partnership with Microsoft, he has developed and built an Inclusive Digital Educator pathway for the Microsoft Educator Community. In just over 6 months, over 10,000 professionals from across the globe have completed courses!
- Marius’ passion for education is matched by his love of music. In a parallel career, Marius continues to compose, perform and educate.
Underneath all of the activity, Marius and his colleagues are driven by a set of simple guiding values:
Committed to closing the gap between the classroom and the workplace.
Committed to closing the gap due to social and economic deprivation.
Committed to every learner exceeding expectations.
This is a unique consultancy, professional networking and school improvement service.
We stand for sharing, collaboration, cooperation and partnerships, and a celebration of “common wealth”.
What does “SCiP5” stand for?
What influences our thinking?
- As the world around us becomes increasingly fast-paced, complex and ever-changing, the amount that we really know (that we can grasp and fully understand) in relation to the knowledge available decreases all the time.
- The leaders of commerce and industry demand that schools and higher education do more to prepare young people for the rigours of the 21st century workplace: they assert school leavers entering a tough labour market must have the underlying skills needed for success in any job.
- The OECD is also clear about the challenges: demand for the competencies that 20th century school systems were good at imparting (routine cognitive and manual skills) is falling sharply among employers around the world; 21st century systems need to prepare students to deal with more rapid change than ever before … for jobs that have not yet been created … using technologies that have not yet been invented.
The nature of knowledge is changing. So too must the way we do education, and the way we do education business. SCiP5 stands for inclusion, every child exceeding expectations, and an unswerving commitment to social justice within education, within society.
Please get in touch if you think we can be of assistance on your learning journey.
PAST AND PRESENT CLIENTS AND PARTNERS INCLUDE: ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL 3AS – MICROSOFT – BATH SPA UNIVERSITY (PRIMARY AND SECONDARY PGCE) – LATVIAN EDUCATION LEADERS – SUFFOLK LA – SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE LA – NEW DIRECTIONS HOLDINGS – BRISTOL STUDIO SCHOOL – EMERGENCY UK – ASSOCIATION OF YOUTH OFFENDING TEAM MANAGERS – NCTL – SYMANTEC – JISC- RSC (SOUTH EAST)
WORKSHOPS AND LECTURES IN: LONDON (various), BATH, BIRMINGHAM, BRISTOL, SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE, BRIGHTON, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, HULL, LIVERPOOL, ASHINGTON AND NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, READING, SOUTHEND, TAVISTOCK (DEVON), ANDOVER, LEICESTER, ABINGDON. LEEDS, CAMBRIDGE and NOTTINGHAM.
PROJECTS AND COMMISSIONS: FORMULATION, DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY OF SCHOOL TRAINING PROGRAMME AIMED AT REDUCING IMPACT AND INCIDENCE OF BULLYING ON LEARNERS WITH SEND (FOR ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL 3AS)
-LECTURES AND INSET (FOR PGCE STUDENTS, SCHOOLS, TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADER NETWORKS) ON; POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT, CLOSING THE GAP, ANTI-BULLYING, MIDDLE LEADERSHIP TRAINING, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, BETTER AND FAIRER WAYS OF ACCREDITING ENGLISH AND MATHS
-EVALUATING IMPACT OF MIDBAC PROGRAMME, AND REVIEWING CURRENT AND PROPOSED BACCALAUREATE MODELS
WORKING FOR AND IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: ASSOCIATION OF YOUTH OFFENDING TEAM MANAGERS, ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL 3AS, ANTI-BULLYING ALLIANCE, CONTACT-A-FAMILY, CO-OPERATIVE COLLEGE AND SOCIETY OF CO-OPERATIVE SCHOOLS, COUNCIL FOR DISABLED CHILDREN, MENCAP, NISAI GROUP, MODERN BACCALAUREATE FOUNDATION, LIGHT UP LEARNING, FIRST EDUCATION ALLIANCE, YOUTH EMPLOYMENT UK
We also do music (-:
Above: Marius and Cindy Stratton at the Inaugural Conference for the Chartered College of Teaching, Westminster Feb 2017