Sallyann has over 30 years’ experience in business development and marketing, mostly in the education and training sector with awarding organisations.
Sallyann runs a specialist consultancy focussing on apprenticeships. Her particular expertise rests with the end point assessment of apprenticeships. She has made over 50 successful applications onto the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations and over 10 applications to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers. She is an apprenticeships champion for the Global Equality Collective.
Her early career began as a vocational trainer, then further education lecturer, where she qualified as an FE teacher, and onto tourism marketing with the Mary Rose Trust. Returning to education, she joined BTEC, later Edexcel (now Pearson), in various sales and relationship management roles, initially focussing on BTEC, GNVQ and NVQ qualifications, but later apprenticeships and work-based learning. She has specialised in working with the public sector, Armed Forces and uniformed services. She led Pearson’s entry into the security industry working closely with the Security Industry Authority to introduce licence-to-practice qualifications.
Sallyann then worked in senior Business Development roles for awarding organisations, Industry Qualifications (security) and Lantra (land based and environmental industries) before setting up her consultancy business in 2017.
Consultancy services include:
- Applications to the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations and applications for EPAO Ofqual recognition
- Applications and re-applications to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- Capability and capacity reviews and guidance around apprenticeships for levy paying employers
- Market research on market opportunities and customer feedback for EPAOs
- Governance, advisory board and Non-Executive Director roles for EPAOs and training providers
- Business development, relationship management and sales across the spectrum of vocational and work-based education and industry training environments
- Authoring of assessment materials, articles, white papers and blogs for websites
- Expert presenter for apprenticeship sector conferences and webinars
RECENT ARTICLE: https://www.fenews.co.uk/exclusive/considering-changing-epao-a-guide-to-ensuring-a-smooth-transition/