Associate Members- NEWS, COMMISSIONS and APPOINTMENTS
Avril Jordan: TeachFirst (SW England)
Chris Fallon: Interim Strategic Director of Education (Doncaster)
Marius Frank: Director of Digital Material Development, Achievement for All
Trystan Williams: Founding Principal, Venturers' Academy, Bristol
Look out for a new feature next month- we will do a short blog on a member a month!
--- Marius is full time with Achievement for All, heavily involved in two strands of work: as Director of Digital Materials (creating on-line interactive learning material for The Bubble, Achievement for All's on-line community of practice); and leading on a DfE-commissioned project aiming to improve outcomes for young people with special education needs in the youth justice system. Through an innovative partnership between Achievement for All and Microsoft, Marius is creating the content for a series of courses (in Microsoft Educator Community's international offer) aimed at growing the digitally inclusive practitioner. This is already proving very very popular, with over 1,500 course completions in just over a month!
- RT @AfA_Education: Join Claire O'Keeffe and @marius_SCiP5 from @AfA_Education for a short introductory webinar illustrating the power and p… 1 month ago
- RT @TomV_SENDSkills: Delighted to be co-hosting a free @WSSscnwlon webinar with @marius_SCiP5, looking at how orgs like @Skills_Builder and… 1 month ago
- RT @TomV_SENDSkills: Don't forget to register for next week's @WholeSchoolSEND webinar with @marius_SCiP5 and I, looking at how orgs like @… 1 month ago
- @bbcsomerset @YoungCarersBNES @SomersetCarers Just for you, the magnificent carers of BANES Bath choir Sassparell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @CarersUK @CarersTrust @YoungCarersBNES @SomersetCarers Just for you Sassparella and Cindy Stratton specially for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Something from Sassparella in Bath and Cindy Stratton especially for #Carers #CarersWeek #CarersWeek2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place twitter.com/AfA_Education/… 1 month ago
- @AfA_Education warmly invites you to register for this webinar- harness the power of technology to support #EAL and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @johntomsett Thank you John. Our collective humanity has to overcome the obscenities of current political behaviour 1 month ago
- @HuntEarlyYears https://t.co/Z9OTdbQHYc 1 month ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In March 2017, Marius worked with Prof Sonia Blandford (and in partnership with the British Council) to deliver a series of 21c curriculum and teaching/learning design seminars. The delegates also loved the opportunity to visit Achievement for All partner schools. … Continue reading
Current Vacancies ACHIEVEMENT COACHES- Schools Variable Hours – Part Time Regions: Hampshire, Surrey Are you passionate about working with schools to support them in raising the aspirations and attainment of their pupils? Do you want to work with like-minded colleagues … Continue reading
And so another round of scoring out begins! On Saturday 17th October we have our next Sing with Sassparella Bath-uk event. Last time it was ‘Motown- this time, it will be the music of Paul Simon (and Art Garfunkel)… but mainly … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/fVcaPJTqGMw Sassparella wowed an enthralled packed house at the opening night of the Bath International Festival. This version of Mr Blue Sky took a lot of thought in terms of an arrangement. Jeff Lynne’s epic is about six minutes long, … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJtwBvZItro Z’Bella at Party in the City…. unplugged, in a fascinating venue (The Bath Museum of Architecture) Good audience, great fun!
http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014/04/11/the-link-between-jazz-improvisation-and-student-creativity/ Jazz…. creativity…. neuroscience….. education…. What’s not to like about this article?! Interesting point about creativity and the curriculum. This has always been my point as the pendulum has swung towards a knowledge-dominated curriculum. Creativity can be developed… if we … Continue reading
Box is a village on the A4 between Bath and Chippenham. Selwyn Hall is at the end of a small turning off the main road. There is limited parking at the bottom of the road by the tennis courts, so … Continue reading
Calling London Primary School Leaders! An amazing opportunity to join Achievement for All Schools Programme!
Please help spread the word among London primary schools about a unique GLA-sponsored opportunity to join the Achievement for All Schools Programme at a heavily subsidised rate. The award winning Schools Programme has a demonstrable and lasting impact on the progress of … Continue reading