Marius has developed partnerships with a wide range of associate consultants, offering a rich array of education curriculum, training and business support. Browse the pages to find out more.
During the 2020 lockdown, Marius developed innovative solutions to support the continuous delivery of high-impact CPD to youth offending teams using blended learning approaches.
Working with a committed group of international partners, a similar solution was sought to enable the transformation of face-to-face National Facilitator training into online professional development solutions.
Marius also led the development of two CPD programmes for the here and now- “Deep Leadership” (putting wellbeing and social and emotional resilience at the heart of leadership) and a SENCO Professional Development package
- @LotteHill1 @felixprojectuk Congratulations Charlotte - I wish you every success 1 day ago
- @JacquiBS @AssnYOTmanagers @hazelwil43 Congratulations @JacquiBS @hazelwil43 @LangleyNo1son It will be a cracking year! 6 days ago
- RT @JacquiBS: 🙌 Proud to be re-elected today as Vice-Chair of the AYM @AssnYOTmanagers and will continue representing the YJ sector, togeth… 6 days ago
- RT @AssnYOTmanagers: A busy day lies ahead 4 the #AYM Our Executive meets 1st thing followed by our Annual conference at which new @_YJB Ch… 1 week ago
- Share linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Sonia Blandford, AfA Founder at: Tackling the Attainment Gap Digital Conference Broadcast Live | Thursday 14th October 2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Check this out afaeducation.org/coaching-progr… Various options to support you starting from a basic self-study programme #SENCO… 2 weeks ago
- It's no good just talking about #wellbeing without taking proportional steps to build social and emotional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Hey Twitterverse Can anyone recommend some young modern poets that would connect to 16 yr olds? Literally am asking for a friend (-: 3 weeks ago
- @AfA_Education Agree to a point... but 10 minutes of Leonard Cohen... 😁 3 weeks ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Around Christmas time, I volunteered to be a member of the new Bath and North East Somerset Race Panel, set up in response to the emergence of the Black Lives Matter social movement. It’s taken a while to get going, … Continue reading
On Sunday 6th June, my wife and music-making partner Cindy and I have our first concert for nearly eighteen months. The impact of Covid-19 lockdown on performance artists has been profound. Whereas some in the arts might have benefited from … Continue reading
Marius Frank, Director for E-Learning and Youth Justice at Achievement for All, draws from his own personal experiences as the Headteacher of a challenging learning community when developing AfA’s latest programme: it is designed exclusively by leaders, for leaders, with … Continue reading
In March 2017, Marius worked with Prof Sonia Blandford (and in partnership with the British Council) to deliver a series of 21c curriculum and teaching/learning design seminars. The delegates also loved the opportunity to visit Achievement for All partner schools. … Continue reading
Current Vacancies ACHIEVEMENT COACHES- Schools Variable Hours – Part Time Regions: Hampshire, Surrey Are you passionate about working with schools to support them in raising the aspirations and attainment of their pupils? Do you want to work with like-minded colleagues … Continue reading
And so another round of scoring out begins! On Saturday 17th October we have our next Sing with Sassparella Bath-uk event. Last time it was ‘Motown- this time, it will be the music of Paul Simon (and Art Garfunkel)… but mainly … Continue reading
https://youtu.be/fVcaPJTqGMw Sassparella wowed an enthralled packed house at the opening night of the Bath International Festival. This version of Mr Blue Sky took a lot of thought in terms of an arrangement. Jeff Lynne’s epic is about six minutes long, … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJtwBvZItro Z’Bella at Party in the City…. unplugged, in a fascinating venue (The Bath Museum of Architecture) Good audience, great fun!
http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014/04/11/the-link-between-jazz-improvisation-and-student-creativity/ Jazz…. creativity…. neuroscience….. education…. What’s not to like about this article?! Interesting point about creativity and the curriculum. This has always been my point as the pendulum has swung towards a knowledge-dominated curriculum. Creativity can be developed… if we … Continue reading