Marius has developed partnerships with a wide range of associate consultants, offering a rich array of education curriculum, training and business support. Browse the pages to find out more.
During the 2020 lockdown, Marius developed innovative solutions to support the continuous delivery of high-impact CPD to youth offending teams using blended learning approaches.
Working with a committed group of international partners, a similar solution was sought to enable the transformation of face-to-face National Facilitator training into online professional development solutions.
Marius also led the development of two CPD programmes for the here and now- “Deep Leadership” (putting wellbeing and social and emotional resilience at the heart of leadership) and a SENCO Professional Development package
- @LotteHill1 @felixprojectuk Congratulations Charlotte - I wish you every success 1 day ago
- @JacquiBS @AssnYOTmanagers @hazelwil43 Congratulations @JacquiBS @hazelwil43 @LangleyNo1son It will be a cracking year! 6 days ago
- RT @JacquiBS: 🙌 Proud to be re-elected today as Vice-Chair of the AYM @AssnYOTmanagers and will continue representing the YJ sector, togeth… 6 days ago
- RT @AssnYOTmanagers: A busy day lies ahead 4 the #AYM Our Executive meets 1st thing followed by our Annual conference at which new @_YJB Ch… 1 week ago
- Share linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Sonia Blandford, AfA Founder at: Tackling the Attainment Gap Digital Conference Broadcast Live | Thursday 14th October 2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Check this out afaeducation.org/coaching-progr… Various options to support you starting from a basic self-study programme #SENCO… 2 weeks ago
- It's no good just talking about #wellbeing without taking proportional steps to build social and emotional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Hey Twitterverse Can anyone recommend some young modern poets that would connect to 16 yr olds? Literally am asking for a friend (-: 3 weeks ago
- @AfA_Education Agree to a point... but 10 minutes of Leonard Cohen... 😁 3 weeks ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
Category Archives: Curriculum Design
The politicians have had their say: EBaccs, TechBacs, AdBaccs, Liberal Arts Baccs….. but the profession is fighting bacc! I live for the day we have evidence-based policy making, and what better than to look at two Baccalaureate models emerging from … Continue reading
Today, I attended a really excellent Teaching and Learning event, organised by CIty of Leicester School Improvement Service. Alistair Smith was in fine form with an opening address on expertise. Due to the good offices of my old and dear … Continue reading
Yesterday, Gove announced the revamp of the GCSE. We can now see the detail, although many of us anticipated the “content” (what an apt word!). Guardian Article: the changes subject by subject It will be really interesting to see how … Continue reading
New Ways of Accrediting English and Maths I would welcome your thoughts on this new initiative. There is considerable disquiet about the way GCSEs are going. By joining the Progressive Awards Alliance, you can be part of a change movement … Continue reading
Yet again, another 20 minutes of brilliance from a gifted communicator and educator. Every time he talks, I find it inspirational, and it spurs me on to the possibilities of change. http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_how_to_escape_education_s_death_valley.html If you haven’t got time to watch the … Continue reading
I consider myself extremely lucky. I have managed to combine a career in education with one in the performing arts. I have been a Head of Science and a Director of Music. Seeing education and learning from these two perspectives … Continue reading
Sometimes you have to be patient, even on the internet. This is a massive presentation, with graphics and embedded video…. lots of them. So, click on the link, then go and make yourself a cup of tea… because it will take … Continue reading