Associate Members- NEWS, COMMISSIONS and APPOINTMENTS
Avril Jordan: TeachFirst (SW England)
Chris Fallon: Interim Strategic Director of Education (Doncaster)
Marius Frank: Director of Digital Material Development, Achievement for All
Trystan Williams: Founding Principal, Venturers' Academy, Bristol
Look out for a new feature next month- we will do a short blog on a member a month!
--- Marius is full time with Achievement for All, heavily involved in two strands of work: as Director of Digital Materials (creating on-line interactive learning material for The Bubble, Achievement for All's on-line community of practice); and leading on a DfE-commissioned project aiming to improve outcomes for young people with special education needs in the youth justice system. Through an innovative partnership between Achievement for All and Microsoft, Marius is creating the content for a series of courses (in Microsoft Educator Community's international offer) aimed at growing the digitally inclusive practitioner. This is already proving very very popular, with over 1,500 course completions in just over a month!
- RT @TISUK_: Glasgow's trauma informed approach to reducing exclusions "A child’s behaviour is due to life experience -since they don’t choo… 2 months ago
- RT @NicolePonsford: Thrilled to announce that I’ll be speaking here with @ty_goddard inbetween our @GECFutures events at @Bett_show ⚡️🤘🏼⚡️#… 2 months ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Parent &.Carer Engagement Zone at The Social Mobility, Chance or Choice? Conference on the 4th February 2020. Have you b… 2 months ago
- Conference shaping up brilliantly: Learning zones focussing on #SocialMobility #ReducingExclusion #STEMFutures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Well done @AssnYOTmanagers @hazelwil43 I would have so loved to have been there to represent @AfA_Education So plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Please visit eventbrite.co.uk/e/82825305719 to book your place. #socialmobility #choice #chance #book #visit #conference 4 months ago
- Terrific conference opportunity heading your way! Designed so that you get the #max from each session tailored to y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- And now with my other hat on- looking forward to a fabulous concert tomorrow! https://t.co/WODpWuTdhT 4 months ago
- RT @EssaPrimaryAcad: Thank you to everyone who has helped us on our journey to Good with an Outstanding EYFS provision. @EssaAcademy @AFLTe… 4 months ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Yes indeed WELL DONE @JacquiBS and #Stockport Area Partnership! twitter.com/WoodcockDebora… 4 months ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
Category Archives: Cooperation
New Ways of Accrediting English and Maths I would welcome your thoughts on this new initiative. There is considerable disquiet about the way GCSEs are going. By joining the Progressive Awards Alliance, you can be part of a change movement … Continue reading
I know I bang on about the need to do business differently… but this really does illustrate the point
The figures would be very different for a Fair Trade product!