Associate Members- NEWS, COMMISSIONS and APPOINTMENTS
Avril Jordan: TeachFirst (SW England)
Chris Fallon: Interim Strategic Director of Education (Doncaster)
Marius Frank: Director of Digital Material Development, Achievement for All
Trystan Williams: Founding Principal, Venturers' Academy, Bristol
Look out for a new feature next month- we will do a short blog on a member a month!
--- Marius is full time with Achievement for All, heavily involved in two strands of work: as Director of Digital Materials (creating on-line interactive learning material for The Bubble, Achievement for All's on-line community of practice); and leading on a DfE-commissioned project aiming to improve outcomes for young people with special education needs in the youth justice system. Through an innovative partnership between Achievement for All and Microsoft, Marius is creating the content for a series of courses (in Microsoft Educator Community's international offer) aimed at growing the digitally inclusive practitioner. This is already proving very very popular, with over 1,500 course completions in just over a month!
- Proud to know @trystanpw_ outstanding example of #wellbeing at the heart of his #leadership Likewise @AfA_Education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Brilliant please retwt! twitter.com/getonlineweek/… 3 days ago
- RT @ABAonline: Wondering what we do and how you can help in raising awareness around bullying, join our mailing list today: https://t.co/tr… 4 days ago
- RT @RealGeoffBarton: Love this: twitter.com/itlworldwide/s… 5 days ago
- @RethinkingJames @AfA_Education @SoniaAFA3AS @AfA_Education news feed says it all in our run-up to world mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #Agree #EmotionalSelfRegulation an important aspect of #EmotionCoaching and @AfA_Education @SoniaAFA3AS aim to put… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @RealGeoffBarton: ‘The GCSE English literature syllabus is ripe for review’: @ASCL_UK’s @juliecmcculloch on calls for a more diverse… 5 days ago
- RT @TISUK_: Every child with and ACE (adverse child experience) needs a knight. That knight can be you. Just one emotionally-available adul… 5 days ago
- RT @procm2: Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read, write and count. It is a small window of time to learn and develop… 6 days ago
- RT @Skills_Builder: Do you work with pupils in a specialist setting? Check out #SkillsBuilder Digital Membership. Access tools to track im… 6 days ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
The musical side of SCiP5 Education and Media is rocking along at the moment. Here we are, live at Colston Hall Bristol, as part of the Bristol Acoustic Festival. Ali Nourse and Susie Wright join with Cindy and myself to … Continue reading
I know I bang on about the need to do business differently… but this really does illustrate the point
The figures would be very different for a Fair Trade product!