Marius has developed partnerships with a wide range of associate consultants, offering a rich array of education curriculum, training and business support. Browse the pages to find out more.
During the 2020 lockdown, Marius developed innovative solutions to support the continuous delivery of high-impact CPD to youth offending teams using blended learning approaches.
Working with a committed group of international partners, a similar solution was sought to enable the transformation of face-to-face National Facilitator training into online professional development solutions.
Marius also led the development of two CPD programmes for the here and now- “Deep Leadership” (putting wellbeing and social and emotional resilience at the heart of leadership) and a SENCO Professional Development package
- @LotteHill1 @felixprojectuk Congratulations Charlotte - I wish you every success 1 day ago
- @JacquiBS @AssnYOTmanagers @hazelwil43 Congratulations @JacquiBS @hazelwil43 @LangleyNo1son It will be a cracking year! 6 days ago
- RT @JacquiBS: 🙌 Proud to be re-elected today as Vice-Chair of the AYM @AssnYOTmanagers and will continue representing the YJ sector, togeth… 6 days ago
- RT @AssnYOTmanagers: A busy day lies ahead 4 the #AYM Our Executive meets 1st thing followed by our Annual conference at which new @_YJB Ch… 1 week ago
- Share linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Sonia Blandford, AfA Founder at: Tackling the Attainment Gap Digital Conference Broadcast Live | Thursday 14th October 2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AfA_Education: Check this out afaeducation.org/coaching-progr… Various options to support you starting from a basic self-study programme #SENCO… 2 weeks ago
- It's no good just talking about #wellbeing without taking proportional steps to build social and emotional… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Hey Twitterverse Can anyone recommend some young modern poets that would connect to 16 yr olds? Literally am asking for a friend (-: 3 weeks ago
- @AfA_Education Agree to a point... but 10 minutes of Leonard Cohen... 😁 3 weeks ago
Marius @ SCiP.net
Author Archives: mariusfrank
Box is a village on the A4 between Bath and Chippenham. Selwyn Hall is at the end of a small turning off the main road. There is limited parking at the bottom of the road by the tennis courts, so … Continue reading
Calling London Primary School Leaders! An amazing opportunity to join Achievement for All Schools Programme!
Please help spread the word among London primary schools about a unique GLA-sponsored opportunity to join the Achievement for All Schools Programme at a heavily subsidised rate. The award winning Schools Programme has a demonstrable and lasting impact on the progress of … Continue reading
Master chart for “Dancin’ in the Street” coming on nicely… a relatively simple song, but the way the backing track and harmonies come together exemplifies the skill of the ‘Motown writing and arranging team… utterly brilliant! Apparently, they sometimes used … Continue reading
I am delighted to announce a new venture for 2015. Our community choir Sassparella goes from strength to strength. We are delighted to have over 40 members, and we have a full performance calendar for this year. However, I wanted … Continue reading
An amazing professional development opportunity for Greater London Secondary Teachers: ICT, RE/Citizenship, Physics
Achievement for All have an exciting opportunity for London-based teachers to join the second year of the University Learning in Schools (ULiS) project this term and work with researchers from Cambridge University, Cranfield University and UCL to create exciting KS3 modules … Continue reading
Minister Acknowledges Functional Skills Around Christmas last year, it was clear that Functional Skills were under threat. GCSEs in English and Maths were being promoted as the only game in town, threatening a motivating and accessible route to adult literacy and … Continue reading
There are still a few places left- 900 delegates expected. A great line-up of speakers, and a chance to learn first hand of the amazing results Achievement for All schools are getting with vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people. … Continue reading
With arrangements and Musical Direction by yours truly! Do buy a ticket and come along. it couldn’t be for a better cause.
It took a while to get going… but I am delighted to report that well over 1000 schools have either been trained in, or have registered for, the Achievement for All Anti-Bullying training package. Although aimed at reducing the impact … Continue reading